Need a Jet Lag Cure in Tokyo? ~ Try my Jet Lag Massage!
Lots of my clients and friends ask me about the best cure for jet lag. From years of travel experience and research. and from what Medical Doctors, Naturopath Specialists and Million Milers say- here’s my best advice:
Before your flight: Drink plenty of water- to avoid dehydration. Eat lightly and do some exercise to improve your circulation. Apply plenty of lotion to your face and body to avoid dehydrating your skin. Set your watch for the local time of your destination city. People who tend to always check the time in their city of origin tend to feel worse. Jet lag is also psychological!
During Your flight:
1. Avoid alcohol consumption and drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration, which naturally occurs on long flights.
2. If you can’t sleep on the plane take a very mild sedative to help you- but only if you are used to taking such sedatives.
3. Avoid salty airline foods- they can aggravate you and may cause joints to swell. Bring your own light snack such as crudities or fruit to eat.
4. Get up and do some stretching and moderate exercise while you are in the plane. You can usually find room to do this near the bulkhead areas.
5. Wear an eye mask and ear plugs to block out light and sound, and wear a do-not-disturb sign on your chest. Tell flight attendants not to wake you, so they will not disturb you unless it is absolutely necessary.
6. Drink lots of purified water. Bring your own large bottle on board if you can purchase one before you board the plane.
After Your Flight:
7. Meditate. Meditation has been proven to emit relaxing alpha waves causing you to slow down, and allowing your mind to relax.
8. Go outside if it’s daytime- and get your body acclimated to the temperature and time. This is very important.
9. Go for a brisk walk or a swim- it will make you feel comfortable and energize you.
10. Stick to a light meal if you are hungry such as fruit, yogurt or a salad.
11. Dim the lights in your room and take a short nap if you have to- but not a long one. as it may make it difficult for you to sleep at night.
12. Try my FREQUENT FLYER JET LAG OIL MASSAGE- It’s guaranteed to help you feel “grounded!” Please see details below:
See my full menu and details at http://massagebyalyssa.wordpress.com/
Give me a call to book anytime from 11 AM – 11 PM
Tokyo Mobile: 090-4609-9445
From International Lines: 81-90-4609-9445
Earlier or later times are available with advance notice.
For appointments over 48 hours in advance you may book via this form:
FREQUENT FLYER JET LAG OIL MASSAGE (80 min or 110 min)
I use various modalities and techniques which help “GROUND YOU!” As always PLEASE BOOK AHEAD as I generally treat one client per day. FREQUENT FLYER JET LAG OIL MASSAGE: BEAT JET LAG FAST!!! A variety of techniques are employed to help you relax, work on tired muscles, alleviate edema. (swelling) aches and pains and that general feeling of lethargy you experience after a long flight. I advise you to enjoy this before bedtime- My clients swear by this massage and say they sleep a full 8 hours after the session. A relaxing and effective oil massage which employs myriad modalities which clients say make them feel “grounded!” You’ve got to try this superb organic aromatic oil massage, especially if you are a frequent long-distance traveler. An additional plus is that it will not only benefit you – but will benefit your business endeavors greatly! -80 minutes / 110 minutes or longer by request.
I offer many other therapies such as: Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Couples Massage, a superb combination massage known as THE ULTIMATE MASSAGE, Reflexology, and Healing Therapies Or I can blend any of these according to your wishes. Why wait? Call now- Appointments are limited
© 2010-2015 by Alyssa T All rights reserved. Please do not copy or use without my express permission.